Friday, January 8, 2010

Shopppp !!!

Just got back to my home sweet home after a whole day shopping journey !
Went with Lee Kee and only me and him. Damn gay ! =.=

Didn't bought a lot of stuffs because all look real shit! Can't find what we wanted ...
Just bought ourselves a few t-shirts and hoodies after a non-stop walking session from
Times Square linked to Sg. Wang and Pavillion.

My legs are numb. Have to rest early today but is already 2.02am now !
Wow !!! Maybe going to One Utama with Harry and Lee Kee this coming Sunday.
I hope I can get what i really wanted there..haha..

Oh yeah, we took some silly pictures while inside the toilet..ahaha
Check it out !



















The faces of Imba-ness.




















Harry's favourite post ! XD

Alright ! Going to sleep now.
Have to wake up early tomorrow.
Peace
Chun Roc

No comments: