Sunday, July 19, 2009

R.I.P MJ















Didn't update my blog for like 1 month dy...
why?because......Im freaking lazy here...haha
and I just stay at home sleep,practise,eat,play,school
and keeps repeating the same things..Kinda sucks rite?
went to jamming yesterday with my friends...we rock!!!haha
but I hurt my finger...=.=...still bleeding now..*pain

Back to MJ...everyone knew that our (King Of Pop)
Michael Jackson had passed away...
who doesn't know him?He was a legend man...
His dancing moves,voice.....no one could ever compared to him..
but for me..he's not King Of Pop anymore..but God of Pop...
I love him man...Is it a little bit too rush for him to die at this ages?
he still young yea?but nevermind..is not a bad things for him thou..
so that he won't be suffering anymore..may him Rest In Peace..
you'll not be forgotten and legend never die...^^
YOU ARE NOT ALONE......

Peace
C-ZEN

No comments: