Friday, January 9, 2009

Peanut Cookies?

Wassuppp?
im here again..~XD
and today topic is..~
Peanut Cookie...lol..~
well..i've told u all in my previous post that I can make ''Roti Canai''..lol
but today...i realised that I can make Peanut Cookies too..~haha
okay..~is delicious..~(refer to my cousin)..~IS DELICIOUS..!!!
woww..~I'm good at making those thing...~lol..i learned from my auntie and mum's..~
Just look the picture that i've took..~^^










What la Brenda..!!Sleeping also want take pic ar?=.=..~
Okayx..~u can see how serious we are..~
and is our 1st time thou..~
Haha..~as u can see..those spike spike one is from me..~Creative lehh?XD
And this is from my mother and auntie..~wow..so nice..~
but some of them has been cracked due to too big..~I guess..lol
Okay..~that's the only pic that i took..~
and the ingredient is..~
-Peanut(Of 'coz),Planta,and Flour...thats all i guess..~
After make all into one piece and put it into the oven for about 15min?
Yeah....~Thats all..~
Peace
cZen

No comments: